The Underground Partisan Chest Rig is designed to be an ultra low profile chest rig that can be worn unnoticed under a light jacket or even sweat shirt in an “underground” situation. The U.P Chest Rig is an innovative design – thoroughly tested and endorsed by author and former U.S. Army Special Forces 18 Bravo, John Mosby (JM) from Mountain Guerrilla. This rig has been designed as per JM’s requirements and specifications.
- 4x elastic 5.56x45mm rifle magazine pouches fitted for optimum retention
- 7.62x39mm AK magazines will also fit, but please note that premature wear may occur due to the locking tabs
- A hook panel backing allows the rig to be fitted to a loop velcro equipped plate carrier
- A loop cover panel is provided when using the chest rig by itself
- We offer an Elastic Tourniquet Holder (not included) that can be attached to the hook backing
- Vertical webbing loops allows slotted buckles (included) to be installed to hook into plate carriers with integrated female swift clip buckles
- Side webbing loops can be fitted with removable slotted female buckles (included) to connect to our H-Harness OR a plate carrier fitted with side attachment buckles
- H-Harness is included with this product
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple, solidly built, exactly what I was looking for.
Works like a charm! Perfect for my situation.
Phenomenal all around chest rig that can easily be concealed under a jacket. Will buy again! Thanks Gadsden!
Solidly built, great mag retention and fits well.
Absolutely terrific rig
Haven’t used it yet but the materials and workmanship are really good.
Well made. Can't beat American made.
This chest rig is true to it's name. Once I fit it to my body, it was as if it wasn't there and that is with four fully loaded mags. If you are looking for a minimalist chest rig look no further. The quality is amazing and it allows you to move with exceptional agility. Thanks Gadsden Dynamics
Fit and finish are great. Run it on the range and on trails with zero issue. Will definitely be ordering again!