The ShotGun Chest Rig holds 24x 12-gauge shells. The shell holders are made from 2 rows of 1.5" elastic loops that provide excellent retention.
- 24x elastic loops for 12-gauge shotgun shells fitted for optimum retention
- A hook panel backing allows the rig to be fitted to a loop velcro equipped plate carrier
- A loop cover panel is provided when using the chest rig by itself
- We offer an Elastic Tourniquet Holder (not included) that can be attached to the hook backing
- Vertical webbing loops allows slotted buckles (included) to be installed to hook into plate carriers with integrated female swift clip buckles
- Side webbing loops can be fitted with removable slotted female buckles (included) to connect to our H-Harness OR a plate carrier fitted with side attachment buckles
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Decent chest rig, same quality as my old M4 rig from GD. Easy to adjust, does what it should.
This is the second rig I bought. A high quality product with heavy duty stitching and shell loops that have plenty of retention. My old Eagle rig had a pistol mag pouch on either side, that would be a major plus but already have plenty of other places to carry mags. I guess if you carry enough 12ga. you won't need pistol mags anyway. Chest panel is kind of small. My thought would be to make the panel a bit larger and add a third row of 12.
Very well made and exactly what I was looking for. Design is very close to my old Eagle rig that wore out over time and couldn't replace. So happy with this rig I'll be buying a second one in a different color.
This rig seems to be a well made Quality product. I have not had a chance to use it yet. Will know more after I put it through it’s paces. Ordering was easy and shipped on time.