The ShotGun Chest Rig holds 24x 12-gauge shells. The shell holders are made from 2 rows of 1.5" elastic loops that provide excellent retention.
- 24x elastic loops for 12-gauge shotgun shells fitted for optimum retention
- A hook panel backing allows the rig to be fitted to a loop velcro equipped plate carrier
- A loop cover panel is provided when using the chest rig by itself
- We offer an Elastic Tourniquet Holder (not included) that can be attached to the hook backing
- Vertical webbing loops allows slotted buckles (included) to be installed to hook into plate carriers with integrated female swift clip buckles
- Side webbing loops can be fitted with removable slotted female buckles (included) to connect to our H-Harness OR a plate carrier fitted with side attachment buckles
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second chest rig I have purchased from Gadsden Dynamics, the other being for my AK. The quality and value are exceptional.
This is exactly what I was looking for. The stitching is great. It fits great thanks to the adjustable straps. Is comfortable to wear, although I do wish that there was a little padding in the shoulder straps it’s not a deal breaker. This is my 4th purchase, I have two battle belts and two of these shotgun chest rigs, am very pleased with all of it
Came across this company the other day when they were recommended on the AR forums for their Partisan Chest rig. So while browsing this site, I came across this shotgun chest rig. So I ordered both. That was 3 days ago, and it already arrived today. Silly fast. Both rigs are essentially the same construction and both rigs are amazing. Put both on and test fitted both pmags and shotgun shells. They are perfect, I could not have hoped for anything more. This Chest Rig will compliment my 14" Benelli M4 SBS nicely. I bookmarked their website as I will be doing more business with them. Highly recommended, A+ products and A+ Company.
Decent chest rig, same quality as my old M4 rig from GD. Easy to adjust, does what it should.
This is the second rig I bought. A high quality product with heavy duty stitching and shell loops that have plenty of retention. My old Eagle rig had a pistol mag pouch on either side, that would be a major plus but already have plenty of other places to carry mags. I guess if you carry enough 12ga. you won't need pistol mags anyway. Chest panel is kind of small. My thought would be to make the panel a bit larger and add a third row of 12.
Very well made and exactly what I was looking for. Design is very close to my old Eagle rig that wore out over time and couldn't replace. So happy with this rig I'll be buying a second one in a different color.
This rig seems to be a well made Quality product. I have not had a chance to use it yet. Will know more after I put it through it’s paces. Ordering was easy and shipped on time.