There are a plethora of mag pouches available on the market today. Generally, each has its own pros and cons and is tailored toward a specific application. As usual, we wanted to think outside the box and provide a product that has maximum versatility and performs above and beyond the current market offering. Welcome to the Gadsden Dynamics MagPouch product line.
The Gadsden Dynamics Double-Stack Pistol Mag Pouch offers several design features that make it stand out against its competitors.
- Durable 4" mil-spec elastic construction, size optimized for retention and mag-reindexing
- Compatible with:
- MOLLE attachment system (war belts, plate carriers, MOLLE chest rig panels etc.)
- Standard/EDC belt
- Duty Belts up to 2" wide
- On the inside of the feed panel for the MagPouch is a loop panel that will interface with your inner/outer duty belt, securing it in place so that no shifting occurs
- Stiffened backing that provides rigidity when empty and a stable backing for when re-indexing magazines
- Top corners are beveled for comfort so that they don't dig into your hips when worn on a belt
- Fits most double-stack pistol mags
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got 3 of these for a range belt I’m setting up, I wanted something low profile that can handle multiple magazines, it looks like this could hold a 33rd Glock magazine well enough though haven’t mounted it up and run around with a loaded mag in it but it looks like it would stay put. I’m not planning a trip to help fight Russians in Ukraine, I just needed something better than my pocket to hold spare mags in, but these would probably be tough enough for that sort of work.